B. Franklin’s is a current-day restaurant and bar showing reverence to and celebrating the original American taverns where our founding fathers ate, drank, and planned our freedom from tyranny. In these gathering places, they met to share, not only food and drink but high ideals and principles upon which our developing country would be founded.
Ben Franklin has been referred to as "the first American" so, it is only fitting that the flagship location be in Virginia, the "first colony", and hence, the birthplace of American food. Our founding fathers were, in fact, the founding foodies as author Dave DeWitt has dubbed them.
B. Franklin’s 8,960 sf dining space features:
- The Liberty Lounge - where you can kick back on a couch or sit on a wing-back chair in a fireplace setting.
- The Rebellion Room - a private space for business or family gatherings.
- Ben's Bar - where you can enjoy a beer brewed from Ben's original recipe, a wine from Thomas Jefferson's historic vineyard, or any item from our full liquor bar.
- Family Dining Area
- Private Chef's Table - An interactive experience with our very own Chef Hardy, where he cooks right in front of your table.
- Chef's Counter - You & your special guest can have an interactive dining experience with Chef Hardy, where he cooks literally right in front of you.
- The Beer Show – An interactive, entertaining and educational beer experience featuring generous tastings from surrounding local breweries.